Wireless Engineering functions include the effective transmission, reception, storage, and analysis of information (data) using cellular, WiFi, and other wireless communication devices. Individuals in the field provide technical support repairing, analyzing, installing, testing, and maintaining wireless transmission, broadcasting, and reception equipment used in cellular networks, computer networks, Wi-Fi networks, and the internet.
Why Lanier Tech?
- Hardware installation and maintenance
- Wireless and wired LANs
- Networking essentials and Network security
- AC/DC and Digital systems
- Radio Frequency propagation and Antenna Fundamentals
- Mobil Technology and Equipment
- Mobile Transmission and Transport
- Mobile Site Media and Application
This program is available at:
- Barrow Campus