The Physical Therapist Assistant Program, located at the Forsyth Campus of Lanier Technical College, seats a class of 18 students every Spring. The program consists of 2 semesters of pre-requisites and 4 semesters of occupational coursework. The program utilizes a selective admission process. Students learn in the classroom and utilize the didactic knowledge in three separate clinical affiliations as part of the curriculum. Program graduates receive a Physical Therapist Assistant Associate of Applied Science Degree, and are eligible to sit for the licensure exam to become a licensed Physical Therapist Assistant.
Why Lanier Tech?
- Job outlook expected to increase 46% from 2010-2020
- 18 students seated Spring Semester each year
- Selective Admissions Process
- Full day program
- Offered on the Forsyth Campus only
- Wide variety of inpatient and outpatient clinical affiliations offered all over the State of Georgia
- Rewarding career with great work life balance
This program is available at:
- Forsyth Campus