Help Wanted for adventurous journey, good wages, long hours, bitter cold and exhausting heat, months of competition, constant risk, honor and recognition in case of success.
The Motorsports Vehicle Technology Program provides a broad foundation of racing technician and custom car building skills that service a number of career paths in motorsports and the automotive aftermarket. Our program has been in existence since 1999 and has a proven track record of launching careers in professional road racing, NASCAR, NHRA, as well as at the club level and custom car shops.
Why Lanier Tech?
- strong emphasis on work ethics
- welding, metal fabrication, and composites
- performance engines and engine management
- transmissions, differentials, and transaxles
- chassis set-up and vehicle dynamics
- electrical systems and custom wiring
- real world job experience acquired through internships
Credentials are offered at the degree, diploma, and certificate levels. The Applied Technical Management Degree, offered at Lanier Tech, is a great compliment to our Motorsports Diploma. Speak with an instructor to determine which credential will best suit your goals.
This program available at:
- Hall Campus