The Interiors Program at Lanier Technical College is an exciting place where your talent and imagination will be valued and refined. Interior Design is all about making our world a more beautiful, safe, sustainable, functional, and accessible place to live, work, and thrive. The Interiors Program at Lanier Technical College, located at the Forsyth Campus, will provide you with a supportive, nurturing, and professional environment. You will study alongside classmates and industry experienced instructors who share your vision. You will learn and grow in professional ways that you never thought possible. Join the rewarding Interior Design industry.
Why Lanier Tech?
- Electronic design software including Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUP
- 2D and 3D technical drawing, drafting, rendering, and sketching
- Color theory
- History of architecture and interiors
- Textiles and window treatment design
- Lighting Technologies
- Business practice and Building codes
AAS Degree in Interiors
Diploma in Interiors
Technical College Certificates in:
Interior Design Assistant
This program is available at:
- Forsyth Campus