The Hotel/Restaurant/Tourism Management (HRTM) program prepares students for employment in a variety of positions in today's Hotel/Restaurant/Tourism management fields. The Hotel/Restaurant/Tourism Management program provides learning opportunities which introduce, develop, and reinforce academic and occupational knowledge, skills, and attitudes required for job acquisition, retention, and advancement.
Why Lanier Tech?
- Learn restaurant management and hotel operations skills applicable the world over
- Learn wedding and event planning
- Cruise ship and resort management
- Learn in the newest state-of-the-art convention center in North GA on our Hall campus
- Get ServSafe Certified
- Travel and work aboard in exotic locations upon graduation
- Learn to market tourist destinations
- Earn credit that articulates into 4-year program hospitality program
This program is available at:
- Forsyth Campus
- Hall Campus