The Fire Science Technology Program offers a full complement of courses that closely align with the current trends of the fire service. Lanier Technical College Fire Science Technology is committed to recognizing professional accomplishments and technical competencies while exceeding national standards.
The Fire Science Technology Program provides entry-level training and national certification testing for students planning a career in Fire and Emergency Medical Services. These certifications are through the Firefighter I Certificate and Firefighter/EMSP Diploma programs. The Firefighter II Certificate, Fire Science Technology Diploma and Fire Science Technology Degree Programs offer advanced training for professional development and career advancement.
Why Lanier Tech?
- Professional and Experienced Instructors
- Shift Friendly
- 100% Online Fire Science Technology Diploma and Degree Programs
- Competitive Tuition Fees with Excellent Financial Aid and Scholarship Opportunities
- National Professional Qualifications Testing Available
- Part-of-Term Courses Available
This program is available at:
- Hall Campus