The Emergency Management Program offers courses that directly align with the mission of the Department of Homeland Security, Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), and the Georgia Emergency Management Agency (GEMA) to prevent and mitigate natural and man-made emergencies.
Why Lanier Tech?
- Professional and Experienced Instructors
- 100% Online Emergency Management Diploma and Degree Programs
- Competitive Tuition Fees with Excellent Financial Aid and Scholarship Opportunities
- Georgia Emergency Management Credit Equivalency
- Part-of-Term Courses Available
The Emergency Management Program provides entry-level training and state certification testing for students planning a career in Emergency Management. Working closely with local and state governments and partnering with organizations in the private sector, the Emergency Management Program supports current trends in disaster preparedness. Additional courses are also available for advanced training in order to provide professional development and career advancement.
This program is available at: