The Dental Assisting program provides learning opportunities which introduce, develop, and reinforce academic and occupational knowledge, skills, and attitudes required for a career as a dental assistant. The program offers a diploma in dental assisting and is accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation. Students can contact the Program Director, Liza Charlton, by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Lanier Tech?
Want to move out of your current job and move into a rewarding profession?
- Excellent work environment
- Ability to help others on a daily basis
- Friendly interaction with patients
- Competitive pay
- Launching platform for furthering a career in the dental field
- Dental Assisting program can be completed in 5 semesters
- Students are prepared to sit for the National Board exam
- Students have the opportunity to earn their EFDA and radiology certificates
- Graduates work in general dental offices as well as specialty offices such as orthodontics
This program is available at:
- Hall Campus