The Culinary Arts program prepares students for employment within many facets of the food service industry. Students will obtain technical skills training, focusing on food preparation, sanitation, nutrition, marketing, catering, management fundamentals, and work ethics.
Why Lanier Tech?
- Newest and best equipped kitchen in the Technical College System of Georgia
- State of the art equipment and facility
- Learn the intricacies of fine dinning
- Partnering with local farmers and food purveyors
- Skill sets for working in the current food service environment
- Skill sets for working in restaurants, hotels, bakeries, cruise ships, resorts and grocery markets
- Develop high level baking and pastry skills
- Learn and work in new 800-seat convention center, serving all of North Georgia
- Work with professional caterers
This program is available at:
- Hall Campus