Would you like an exciting career filled with unlimited potential? Join the Lanier Technical College Cosmetology program and start training for your amazing career now!
Why Lanier Tech?
- Hope Grant and Financial Aid available
- Graduate in only 4 semesters
- 100% State Board pass rate
- State of the art learning facility
- Hands on demonstrations with the most current teaching materials
- Offering Master Cosmetology Diploma and Hair Designer Certificate
- Quality training to pursue careers in hair salons, spas, and the fast growing Georgia film industry
This program covers topics in:
- specialized training in safety, sanitation, state laws, rules, and regulations
- chemistry, anatomy and physiology, skin, hair, and nail diseases and disorders
- hair treatments and manipulations, hair shaping, hair styling, artificial hair, braiding/intertwining hair, chemical reformation and application
- skin and nail care, hair coloring, hair lightening
- reception, sales, management, math, reading, writing, interpersonal relations development, computer skills, employability skills, and work ethics
This program is available at:
- Dawson Campus
- Hall Campus
- Employment is expected to grow much faster than the average for all occupations.
- A State license is required for cosmetologists and most other personal appearance workers, although qualifications vary by State.
- About 44 percent of workers are self employed; many also work flexible schedules.