The Computer Support Specialist program prepares students for a career in technical support of computer systems. Program graduates are prepared for employment by passing certification tests for CompTIA A+, Network+, and Project+. Our students have been very successful at building careers in the IT industry.
Why Lanier Tech?
- Lanier Technical College has the facilities to train computer technicians all year.
- This program is open to all students. No restrictions to admission.
- This program teaches skills as well as the knowledge to pass tests.
- Lanier has a hands-on laboratory with dozens of actual computers to reassemble
- Our instructors are all A+ certified. Our instructors all have industrial experience.
- Lanier has a Pearson/Vue testing center on site.
- Lanier has a job placement office to help students find a career IT position.
This program is available at:
- Forsyth Campus
- Hall Campus