The Automotive Collision Repair diploma program is designed to prepare students for careers in the automotive collision repair profession. Academic, technical, and professional knowledge and skills are developed for job acquisition, retention, and advancement. Lanier Tech offers the automotive painting and refinishing specialization. Graduates receive an Automotive Collision Repair diploma which qualifies them as painting and refinishing technicians. Lanier Tech also offers two certificate programs, Automotive Refinishing Assistant I and II.
Why Lanier Tech?
- Excellent financial aid options.
- Great job placement rate.
- Support as you start your new career.
- New labs
This program covers topics in:
- Automotive collision repair
- Automotive painting and refinishing
This program is available at:
- Hall Campus